I was 4 books shy of hitting my goal of reading 40 books in 2015. It was a real bummer for me considering how I've always surpassed my reading goals ever since I joined the Goodreads Reading Challenge back in 2012. And it's not for the lack of reading material. It's because I was more focused on finding another job that has a lesser chance of me getting laid off.
|My 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge: So close!|
This year feels different. I feel that I will once again surpass my reading goal of 35 books in 2016. I am now at 77% to goal. Great! I can make up for lost books in 2015 and you could say that it helps to be back in the book reviewing wagon.
|See what I mean?!|
So, how about you? Are you participating in Goodreads' 2016 Reading Challenge? If so, how are you doing? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Books I've Read Since Last Blog Post
- The Winemakers by Jan Moran - 03/31/2016
- The Girl from Summer Hill by Jude Deveraux - 04/03/2016
- 4th of July (Women's Murder Club, #4) by James Paterson, et al - 04/07/2016
- The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club, #5) by James Patterson, et al - 04/11/2016
- Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes - 04/14/2016
Just in case, I would like to share the blogs and/or podcasts I'm really enjoying which are also listed on the side bar...and these are in the order I discovered them...hope you'll enjoy them too!
- 2 Knit Lit Chicks
- Never Not Knitting
- The Writing Show (ended Dec 2012 I think)
- Books On The Nightstand
- Blooming Knitter
- Knit 1 Geek 2
- Just One More Row
- Ladies of the Knit
- Robinz Nest
- Worsted For Wear: A webcomic about knitters (ended 4/23/2014)
- Literary Disco
- Gantsilyo Guru Blog
- The Creative Penn
- The Author Biz Podcast
- Creative Yarn Entrepreneur
- Self Publishing Formula