My Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Category: Arts, Crafts & Sewing, Organization & Storage
Part 1: Product Description
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT ORGANIZATION- Patent pending. Extremely lightweight crochet hooks case keeps your set of hooks all in one place. Waterproof material-easy to clean up.
- HIGHLY PROTECTION- padded interior layer provides better protection for your needles no matter where you go. A flat on bottom to help keep the needles from falling out when you open the case. You are not always worried about losing equipment or breaking your knitting needles/crochet hooks.
- HOLDS for VARIOUS BRANDS CROCHET HOOKS -the first room for different sizes crochet hooks(interchangeable knitting needles, Aluminum Crochet Hooks, Ergonomic Crochet hooks, stainless steel crochet needles, rubber handles Crochet hooks and more).
- INCLUDED PROJECT ACCESSORIES ROOM-2 elastic bands on the second room specially designed for the hollow cables and has 2 mesh pockets of knitting suppliers.
- LARGE CAPACITY-the cases are large enough to store 2-3 set of knitting needles. Professional strongly recommend this case for either a gift or personal use.
I bought the large Teamoy Organizer Case for Interchangeable Knitting Needles because I wanted to have all of my crochet hooks in one case instead of the several cases that I have and I also wanted a crochet hook case that can also hold different notions like tape measures, scissors, row counters, cords and stitch markers. The case is very well made, feels durable and has that easy to clean nylon/canvas type fabric. The zippers are smooth to pull open and close and there was no weird smell like other reviewers reported. I got the Pink Flowers case and it is as described and I love it.
|Front/Top Section of the Case|
The front/top part of the case holds my complete set of the regular Clover Soft Touch Hooks sizes 1.75mm - 6.0mm (15 hooks) on the left. On the right side holds, a complete set of the steel Clover Soft Touch Hooks sizes 0.50mm - 1.50mm, a pair of vintage scissors, a set of Boye Aluminum Hooks in sizes 2.25mm - 6.5mm and 1 Susan Bates 5.0mm hook (17 Hooks & a pair of scissors).
|Back/Bottom Section of the Case|
The back/bottom part of the case has 2 mesh pockets to hold notions. The top mesh pocket holds 2 Lion Brand row counters, 2 retractable tape measures and a Clover Yarn Cutter Pendant. The bottom mesh pocket holds a bag of 24-count Lion Brand Split Ring Stitch Markers, 2 blue Knook Cords, 2 pink Knook Cords and 2 purple Knook cords. The left side of the bottom part of the case has 7 elastic bands which holds my complete Knook hooks size 3.5mm - 9.0mm and 2 of my Yarnology Acrylic hooks sized 9.0mm & 10.0mm. The top and bottom elastic bands that’s supposed to hold interchangeable knitting cables are holding my 2 Susan Bates Crochet Hook Foam Grips that I use with my Boye Aluminum hooks. And floating around in this section is my Lacis Slide-On Hook/Needle Gauge.
This case is freakin’ amazing and I love it!